The Furniture and Fixture manufacturing industries possess unique business software requirements. To keep pace with customer demand, furniture manufacturers are offering greatly expanded product lines and custom options. The wide variety of materials, dimensions, colors, finishes, fabrics and product options are placing increased demands on information systems to provide the functionality and flexibility required to address all business requirements. The demands of your customers for reduced delivery times are a critical element which your software must support you in meeting.
Furniture, Fixtures and Woodworking businesses worldwide are increasingly pressured by growing global demand to find new efficiencies. Price sensitivity, volatile raw material cost, labor demands, and customer demand for more configured product options continue to erode already thin margins. What you really need is a furniture material resource planning system, or MRP system, that understands the challenges of your industry.
- Reduce waste with stronger cost control, lean methodologies and management of key cost elements.
- Streamline order processing while improving accuracy with a rules-based Product Configurator that ensures rapid, accurate configuration.
- Promote improved collaboration throughout the supply chain for optimum results.
- Improve bottom line revenues through greater visibility of front office, warehouse and manufacturing plant floor operations.
- Optimize planning and scheduling for strong cost controls.
- Improve customer communication through powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality.
- Grow e-commerce sales and drive innovation
- Improve control over purchasing and finance
- Reduce raw materials, inventory and labour costs
- Eliminate production bottlenecks with advanced planning
- Gain 360-degree visibility across your operations