Chemical Industry in India is among the largest producers of chemicals around the globe, contributing a substantial share to the country’s economy. From basic day-to-day consumer products to speciality chemicals, these chemicals are in need of processes, which are mostly complicated and hazardous in nature. Thus, it is necessary that all the processes be managed cautiously.
- Highly regulated industry with Strict Compliance
- Intensive R&D Pressure
- Increasing Customer Service Costs
- Fluctuating Raw Material Costs
- High Operational and Functional Costs
- Sustainability: Surviving internal and external pressures